Competitive Salary (DOE)
4 months ago
This position holds primary responsibility for managing the operations of all aspects of the renewable energy portfolio in Spain. You will be responsible for the maximising and optimisation of the assets and be the primary contact with all key stakeholders.
- Managing the transition to the provision of full service in-house asset management including (i) technical elements of performance, availability and management of faults and (ii) reporting, financial and accounting oversight and cash repatriation (iii) including the creation of an appropriate team of professionals, establishment of appropriate policies and procedures and managing the Spanish operations.
- Ensure all assets are being effectively operated and maintained in accordance with the asset management agreements in place between the Company and the project SPVs, optimising the assets in accordance with contractual, technical, environmental and budgetary requirements.
- Managing key contracts (e.g. EPC, O&M provider and any incumbent asset manager), agreements and budgets associated with the renewable portfolio ensuring a high level of service is being delivered in accordance with the terms of the contract and all parties have a clear understanding of their role and responsibilities.
- Where engaged as asset manager, reviewing O&M service providers and OEM monthly reports including identification and analysis of ongoing performance and issues and informing Senior Management in a timely manner. Where acting in an oversight role, reviewing the asset management reports and ensuring asset manager is meeting its KPI functions.
- Sitting on the board of all Spanish entities and providing directorial oversight and decision making and leading monthly meetings in relation to the portfolio, taking responsibility for the minutes and circulating actions and ensuring these are followed through in a timely manner.
- Educated to degree level in associated discipline
- 7+ years’ experience in solar and potentially wind asset management required
- 7+ years’ experience in commercial contract management beneficial
- Excellent analytical thinking and capability to effectively present and communicate key findings and recommendations
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team