$109,000 AUD + super
20 days ago
A leading international Solar PV company are seeking an experienced Digital Strategist for their Central Sydney based team
You will be responsible for developing a global digital strategy, based on consumer and market insight and data, to meet marketing and business objectives, and to deliver and enhanced stakeholder and customer experience. In auditing the current digital portfolio and toolkit, you will identify opportunities to establish an in-house centre of digital excellence and a systematic, data-driven capability for continuous improvement.
You will also lead the roll-out of an enterprise-wide digital governance framework, establishing accountability, roles, decision-making authority, and a UX vision.
As a result, you will become an integral part of the Global Marketing team, contributing to the direction of the organization’s global marketing strategy.
Requirements needed from you:
· Relevant degree in a relevant subject
· Professional certifications in UX, UI, CRM (SalesForce), Marketing Automation, Interface Design, and/or Interaction Design preferred Experience in Digital Strategy
· Knowledge of Agile Software Development methodologies and processes
· Hands-on experience in B2B customer marketing
· Established track record in leading, owning and executing design-led digital marketing projects in a B2B environment
· International and multi-lingual marketing experience within a multi-national corporation desired
· Technical or industrial industry experience required; renewable energy experience preferred
· Proven ability to research and synthesize the latest digital marketing trends