15 days ago
A Global Renewable Energy Developer are seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Manager for their Central Sydney based team
As Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing a global digital strategy for the business, based on consumer and market insight and data to meet marketing and business objectives and to deliver an enhanced stakeholder and customer experience.
In auditing the current digital portfolio and toolkit, you will identify opportunities to establish an in-house centre of digital excellence and a systematic, data-driven capability for continuous improvement. You will also lead the roll-out of an enterprise-wide digital governance framework, establishing accountability, roles, decision-making authority, and a UX vision.
As a result, you will become an integral part of the Global Marketing team, contributing to the direction of the organization’s global marketing strategy.
This is an amazing opportunity to join one of the world’s leading renewable energy companies in an ever-evolving industry receiving an unprecedented amount of global investment and attention
Requirements needed from you:
· Experience working with a global firm in Australia
· Professional certifications in UX, UI, CRM (SalesForce), Marketing Automation, Interface Design, and/or Interaction Design preferred Experience in Digital Strategy
· A degree in a relevant subject
· Knowledge of Agile Software Development methodologies and processes
· Hands-on experience in B2B customer marketing
· Established track record in leading, owning and executing design-led digital marketing projects in a B2B environment
· International and multi-lingual marketing experience within a multi-national corporation desired
· Technical or industrial industry experience required; renewable energy experience preferred
· Proven ability to research and synthesize the latest digital marketing trends