Up to £65,000 + bonus
5 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company are working alongside a multinational consultancy which offers a spectrum of advisory services: helping customers navigate complex competitive energy supply markets through to implementing decarbonisation roadmaps and renewable energy projects. This client specialises in designing a holistic strategy encompassing energy reporting, energy supply and energy management programmes and to actively track and evaluate the performance of that strategy over time.
The Customer Success Manager will own the post-sale customer relationships for Demand Response and Flexibility customers in the UK. The position will complement the Energy Markets, Sales and Operations teams to ensure clear and consistent customer communications for on-boarding, enrolment, and testing requirement as the primary point of contact for UK Demand Response and Flexibility customers for questions about; payments, performance and program rules.
The Customer Success Manager will act as a subject matter expert establishing relationships with clients to better understand their needs and future energy direction with a view to helping them strategically achieve or set goals – utilising the client’s solutions to both decarbonise and access new revenues from energy flexibility.
- Support Business Development/ Sales Teams at the end of the initial sales cycle to formalise offerings into proposals as needed
- Actively manage our customer portfolios to ensure contract renewals are negotiated and delivered in a timely manner
- Manage the customer onboarding process and become the customer’s primary point of contact to work through all facets of product/service delivery
- Act as the main driver for customers’ operational stakeholders to coordinate, consult and flawlessly execute products and services
- Identify and develop new opportunities for expansion across the customer’s business and collaborate with the sales team to drive growth
- 5+ years’ experience working in customer sales, service, and management roles
- Able to demonstrate tangible successes and results at improving customer relationships and experience
- Strong Energy background. Knowledge of Demand Response Programmes as well as DER (distributed energy resources) CHP, P.V. back up generation etc.
- Organised and have proven project management skills with prior experience managing across culturally diverse teams both internally and externally
- Experience with and familiar with contracts in the B2B energy space