£30,000 - £45,000
5 days ago
Want to work for an innovative and fast-growing company redefining the commercial energy buying and management space? Our client Provide smart energy services for a net zero era, they combine innovative technology with extensive sector experience to support customers with data-led analytics and live insights that drive informed decision making and effective strategy execution across procurement, carbon reduction and compliance.
- The account managers are at the heart of our client, providing the crucial support to our ground-breaking energy management and procurement platform.
- As an account manager you will be part of a growing team dedicated to providing optimal service to our customers through the delivery of multiple smart services across energy procurement, management, and carbon reduction processes.
- It is a pivotal customer-facing role where you will be guiding our customers through the engagement journey, ensuring cost and carbon reduction opportunities are identified, and up-sell opportunities are maximised.
- You’ll have daily contact with our customers and our sales and marketing team and will have a crucial role to play in OEM’s rapid growth as the leading commercial energy buying marketplace in the UK.
- You are looking to take a step up, bringing your experience to an energy tech company actively changing the way companies buy and manage their energy.
- You will have three to five years’ experience in the energy industry.
- You will be familiar with all the major players as well as terminology around energy supply contract arrangements.
- You will have strong communication skills and be able to get points across concisely to all departments of the business.
- You will have phenomenal organisational skills and will be used to adapting to and managing fluctuating workloads.
- You will be an excellent team player, with the confidence to express your own opinions.
- You will have an excellent understanding of energy buying solutions including knowledge of fixed and group purchasing.
- You will be able to and willing to travel across the UK to visit our customers in person.