almost 3 years ago
The Green Recruitment Company are working with one of the leading EPC's in the MENA region. Historically they have been experts in transmission and distribution projects. The company are now actively looking to operate as a renewables IPP in the region. Key strategic partnerships have been succesful and they are now looking to grow their renewables team.
- Develop budget estimates by performing accurate quantity take offs using plans and specifications, or conceptual information
- Review, interpret and accurately estimate the scope of assigned work as described in the project documents
- Ability to develop pricing and unit rates from first principles including understanding and ability to utilize productivity rates in calculation of labor rates
- Solicit and collect subcontractor and vendor bids or quotations
- Develop and nurture subcontractor/vendor and client relationships
- Prepare subcontractor analysis sheets for assigned scope of work
- Evaluate changes and subcontractor change order estimates. Provide expertise in all phases of construction work.
- Work and collaborate with other departments throughout the country for specific project sector needs.
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management/Engineering, Civil/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering, Quantity Surveying, or Architecture is highly preferred. A combination of education and work experience will also be considered in lieu of degree.
- 3+ years' experience in Estimating and Cost Management is required.
- Experience in conceptual, schematic, pre-construction phases of projects.
- Experience in renewable energy is required
- Strong communication skills are required.