over 1 year ago
The Green Recruitment Company have been exclusively retained on an exciting mandate with an industry leading company active in the Solar PV sector. With more than 20 years track record in the market, the company have been successful in developing solar parks in Europe, Asia, Africa and Australasia. Today the company have long-standing regional partnerships around the globe and a pipeline of projects estimated at around 4GW.
The role will be focused primarily on structuring, negotiating and closing deals for large-scale solar ground mounted PV projects in Spain. With your industry experience, you are expected to play a pivotal role in making the company a successful player in the region. You will work closely together with the head of the team and will be required to hire a junior team members as necessary. The role will include:
• Identifying and analysing new opportunities for solar business in Spain.
• Assessing the capability to grow solar business activities through M&A, partnerships or strategic development alliances.
• Manage business relations with developers, EPC companies, authorities and investors.
• Source and negotiate funding solutions, with appropriate risk allocation, and oversee the negotiation of the following core project documents: Term Sheets, Share Purchase Agreements, Shareholder’s Agreements, Management Service Agreements, Project Finance Agreements, Mezzanine Facility Agreements.
• Managing due diligence processes including the identification and mitigation of key project risks and the satisfaction of conditions precedents,
• Assist in identifying bi-lateral PPA’s and negotiating term sheets with offtakers for both short and long term PPA’s,
• University degree in business, economics, law or equivalent.
• 5-10 years of experience with either a developer or investor and knowledge of solar PV as a technology and in one or more countries in Europe.
• Broad network with developers, EPC companies, authorities and investors
• Transaction-focused and commercial; experienced in negotiating and executing contracts and managing counterparty relationships.
• Highly numerate with experience and detailed knowledge and understanding of financial models including: analysis of cash flows, ability to sense check a financial model quickly and succinctly to ensure outputs are reasonable in order to make quick commercial decisions.
• Self-directed individual who will meet deadlines and deliver quality results without continual monitoring/supervision.
• Fluent in English and Spanish.
• Willingness to travel.