Up to £40,000
15 days ago
The Green Recruitment Company are working with one of the leading international energy consultancy firms based in West London, UK. With over 25 years’ experience their mission is to provide a comprehensive range of consultancy services that support clients in managing their energy strategy.
- Self-generating new business to deliver the team’s sales plan and targets.
- Generating leads through cold calling, networking, prospecting and developing relationships.
- Sales forecasting, growth plans and weekly/monthly management information.
- Supporting sales management
- Explore and onboard new opportunities through proposal writing or client meetings.
- Assisting with other opportunities and energy projects.
Skills (i.e. communication / problem solving / autonomy/ analytical / meet deadlines)
- Strong commercial awareness.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly numerate.
- Computer literate.
- Strong work ethic.
- Self-motivated and ambitious.
- Good ability to solve complex issues efficiently.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Business driven.
Knowledge (experience, qualifications, IT Literacy / packages, commercial awareness)
- Minimum of three years working in the UK energy industry.
- Minimum of one year in a business development capacity.
- In depth understanding of flexible purchasing/risk management strategies.
- International energy procurement experience.
- Fluent in at least one language other than English.
- Company pension scheme and childcare vouchers
- Critical illness cover
- Learning and Development training.
- Additional time off; office is always closed between Christmas and New Year.
- Duvet day. This day is additional to your annual holiday allowance. You choose when to take it.
- Two hours earlier finish on your birthday (alternative day if it falls on a weekend).
- Corporate discount at Gymbox Ealing
- Cycle to work scheme.