£30,000 - £35,000 (travel costs covered, 25 days holiday)
7 days ago
Job Title: Business Insight Analyst
Location: Office Location (London) and Home based
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 (travel costs covered, 25 days holiday)
Join a leading digital energy services company driving the transition towards net zero through energy procurement, measurement, reduction and generation services. With sights set on eliminating energy waste and making net zero profitable, this firm are now undergoing extensive growth to become the dominant force within the energy market.
The purpose of this role is to support the Commercial and Finance functions in the Energy Efficiency business in all aspects of Reporting, Business Planning and project funding. A core function is to prepare and analyse key business reports, producing the data and insight on a regular basis to allow sound decision making and understanding of the businesses performance by the Senior Energy Efficiency Team.
You will be involved in the planning and budgeting process in close coordination with the Finance team. This will involve pulling together the mid-term plan for the business in order to reflect this in the reporting and measure performance of the business.
The role will work closely with both Operational and Sales functions in supporting their reporting needs and bringing new ideas and initiatives to the way in which the business reviews performance across these teams.
- CRM (Sales Force) management
- Weekly and Monthly production of Senior Management Information and Board Packs
- Ad Hoc analysis to support initiatives being undertaken by the business
- Reporting on project performance, specifically Gross Margin
- Some involvement in the month end process to support the Finance Team
- Organisation and submission of contractual documentation to funders
- Provide Commercial Modelling support
- Part Qualified in a suitable Finance qualification is preferred or experience in a Finance orientated role
- Exceptional MS Office Suite skills, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Must have experience of CRM software preferably Salesforce
- Self-motivated, proactive with ability to manage own workload and schedules
- A strong self-learner and quick learner with keen desire to build a rounded skillset of reporting, analytics and project management
- Strong communication skills and the ability to communicate with various internal project stakeholders, including sales, financial, commercial, auditing and delivery teams
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines