Excellent plus bonus
21 days ago
The Green Recruitment Company represents a market leading company who develop, finance and manage renewable energy assets across Europe and are considered one of the “key players” within the renewable sector. They are looking for a Development Project Manager to join their operations in the United Kingdom..
Our client is considered one of the world’s leading service providers, operating along the entire value chain of renewable energy assets. They have executed more than 550 projects in 22 countries around the world, and boasts a combined track-record of over 16GW and more than 1GW of assets under management from renewable sources.
- Managing the development of a project from any stage to get it to a ready to build state; Including reviewing repowering opportunities;
- Work with relevant internal staff to set up Falck’s greenfield development activities over the medium term;
- Work and assist relevant internal staff to set up community investment in projects in the country;
- Assisting with negotiating of partnership/co-operation/development agreements;
- Working with new and existing co-development partners on project pipelines. Help monitoring projects managed by co-development partners;
- Manage the identification of new development initiatives or greenfield sites;
- Evaluating opportunities and following through to tie up land/project where an offer is accepted by conducting due diligence with advisers (if necessary) to finalise the deal;
- Carry out other “ad-hoc” activities required to achieve Company’s objectives and to be proactive in meeting Group objectives and engaging in industry events & consultations so the company can act on new trends; Analysis of renewables regulation and risks presenting this;
- To carry out any internal management reporting required.
- University degree in an Engineering, Science, or Commercial subject
- 5+ years’ experience of developing renewable energy projects, preferably multi-nationally
- Fluency in English and Dutch is essential. An additional European language would also be desirable
- Experience of wind and/or solar project development with consent achieved or experience of appeal process
- Knowledge of mapping (GIS) and wind analysis (WindPro) software would be desirable
- Understanding project risks and mitigants
- Hosting expertise to deliver on time and prioritise