Flexible Depending on Experience
about 9 hours ago
The Green Recruitment Company are working alongside a leading energy supplier. They have a focus in the renewable generation space and will be looking to increase their market presence, this role particularly focussing on the market operations.
The main activities of the role will be to go to market with the businesses full service offering, including but not limited to the supply of distributed energy generation. This role falls in the new markets division that will develop new business in new and existing markets. It will have a particular focus on new products specifically in the distributed energy solutions area.
Build a new customer and renewal pipeline direct with end users in the mid-market I&C space. Manage a prospect pipeline from introductory meeting to closing the business. Independently manage a consultative sales process, to fully understand the prospect/customer requirements and ensure our renewable electricity supply proposition meets their expectations. Where possible introduce and cross-sell new non-supply products/services. Work closely with the Business Development Executive to develop and refine the lead qualification and booking process.
- Deep knowledge about different elements of a business plan life cycle (contractual, financial, technical and operational elements)
- Experience from sales activities and ability to develop warm client relationships with a high focus on customers’ needs
- Passion for the renewable energy industry combined with the drive to identify new markets, customers and product opportunities in the energy landscape
- Entrepreneurial spirit and creative mind-set
- Very good collaboration skills and high interest to work closely with a diverse group of internal and external stakeholders in an international environment
- Structured and result oriented way of working with a “hands-on” mentality
- Fluent in English, German or another European language would be an advantage