8 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company are working alongside a leading third-party service provider to the Renewable sector. Managing a large portfolio of Wind and Solar Assets, they offer solutions covering construction, technical and financial functions with a European market focus.
My client is looking for an ambitious individual with a strong understanding of Spanish and European Solar and Wind markets. The role of Business Development Manager will grow the business within the Spanish market bringing in new opportunities for their offered services.
- Strong ability to hunt and self-generate business leads and opportunities
- Identifying and creating new opportunities within Spain or a targeted geography or segment of the European market
- Have a comprehensive understanding of customer needs and our global services portfolio
- Be a dynamic leader in order to lead both our customers and others within the organization
- Strong technical background with experience in Solar and Wind portfolios
- Proven track record of developing commercial project
- Knowledge of Spanish and European Renewable markets
- Experience working in a large/global company with matrix structure/relationships preferred
- Ability and willingness to travel is a must; frequent and regular visits to prospects and customers
- Ability to grow the company brand and represent in the market
- Strong investor relations in the market
- Strong proven track record of being successful in “autonomously” prospecting/hunting)
- Technical ability to consult on Solar and wind portfolios
- Fluent in Spanish and English other languages are an advantage.
- Personal qualities such as: self-driven, autonomous, influential, reliable, direct, curious and creative
- Location: Spain