AC - Orlando
4 months ago
Associate Recruitment Consultant, Orlando, Florida, USA
Due to an exciting time of global growth The Green Recruitment Company is currently in search of an Associate Consultant to join our growing team in Orlando.
The role will require you to individually network with mid to senior level professionals with the aim of placing them with our Renewable Energy clients across North America
- Sourcing and actively headhunting mid to senior level candidates for clients across North America, ensuring technical, cultural, and experience fit for roles specialised within the industry.
- Market research and candidate market mapping
- Discussing individual candidate needs & providing professional advice on opportunities
- Reviewing applications, managing interviews and creating candidate shortlists for clients
- Briefing candidates on the role, pay rates and timeframes
- Organising and preparing candidates for interview as and when requested
- Providing feedback to candidates following interviews
- Discussing job offers with successful candidates
- Negotiating pay rates and finalising arrangements for placements
- Attending conferences and industry events to keep abreast of the latest developments within both the recruitment marketplace and the renewable energy industry.
What are we looking for:
- Minimum of 6-12 months experience in a recruitment position, ideally within an agency setting
- Articulate communicator
- A confident and positive attitude
- The ability to work under pressure and meet targets
What can we offer you:
- Achievable career progression plan with a salary increase with each promotion
- Coaching and development from an experienced Global Learning & Development Manager
- A professional working environment with realistic targets to promote a positive environment
- Competitive salary, commission structure and benefits package
- Access to a large client database, various job boards and LinkedIn Recruiter.
- Access to industry specific conferences
- Annual, global incentive trips away