about 1 month ago
Asset Manager - Renewable Energy - Netherlands
I am delighted to be working with a leading advisory firm who provide services to clients across the renewable energy sector.
They are currently growing the Netherlands office and are looking for an Asset Manager to compliment the existing team.
A brilliant opportunity to work with a market-leading, innovative and dymanic business who are trusted globally by investment funds, banks, developers and asset managers to support M&A processes, project finance, project development and technical oversight across the renewable energy sector.
This key hire will be a commercial and technical profile.. and be responsible for monitoring key contracts relating to the proper operation of renewable energy assets (solar & wind) and focus on asset optimisation across a number of different client portfolios.
Main responsibilities in this position will include:
- Contract management relating to the construction of renewable energy projects
- This will include grid connection agreements, EPC contracts, land lease contracts, permits and other related agreements
- Contract management during the operational phase of wind and solar projects
- Monitoring technical & financial performance, ensuring proper implementation of PPAs, O&M agreemnents etc.
- Financial & Adminstrative tasks - e.g liaising with debt providers, invoicing and annual/internal reporting
- 3+ years of relevant renewable energy asset management experience
- Ideally an engineer, but also commercial minded and able to manage contracts
- Dutch & English language expertise, additional fluency would be a plus
Excellent salary, bonus and benefits on offer. Please enquire for more details.
Please submit your CV for immediate review.