about 1 month ago
The Green Recruitment Company is partnered with a long established structured finance specialist who are growing the business development & origination team.
The business are a leader in providing asset finance services across a number of industries, including green energy, waste, infrastructure, construction and more.
They provide a unique offering of structuring, arranging and Residual Value Risk financing to the UK Mid & Large ticket asset finance market.
An ideal candidate will be someone working in a bank, advisory or similar where they have an excellent knowledge of asset finance (or similar) and possess an excellent network and existing client base that they can utilise from day 1.
This person needs to be commercial and comfortable in canvassing and pitching financing solutions to large firms across a number of industries.
The business currently has a vacancy for an Origination Director to accelerate an exciting phase of the businesses development
They operate a 'tender panel approach' providing whole of market mid and long-term financing options and support to clients by way of leasing, hire purchase, receivables and structured debt facilities for their capital expenditure programs.
The role will report to the partners of the business and work independently and as part of a team in all aspects of originating and executing medium to high value structured and vanilla asset finance transactions.
This will include working closely with new and existing clients and external financiers in structuring (where appropriate) and preparing term sheets, obtaining approvals and executing transactions with the support of a central London based team.
This will require high quality consistent dialogue with all parties both internal and external to ensure income levels are met and client expectations are exceeded.
- Source and deliver good quality clients from existing contacts and continuing new business origination.
- Source and deliver asset finance solutions and transactions to exceed client expectations and deliver consistent levels of fee income.
- Support the delivery of both sophisticated and vanilla asset finance structures to meet the needs of clients.
- Work as a team to ensure the continued successful growth of the Group
- Oversee and manage both internal and external stakeholder requirements to ensure that objectives are aligned between clients and funders.
Please submit your CV for immediate review. The team are currently continuing to work remotely and it is expected this will continue for the future. Therefore candidates outside of London can be considered.