10 days ago
A rare opportunity to join an international solar inverter manafacturer's sales team based in Milton Keynes. The successful candidate would be working with key accounts to sell inverters for large solar/energy projects and also with seven Distribution Partners (DPs) to access the market for smaller projects.
- Assisting the Sales Manager and Director with strategic and day-to-day management of the Distribution Partners (DPs). Actively promoting the products and services to the DPs and the Installer base.
- Working with the Marketing team to deliver promotions and campaigns to the Installer base and via the DPs.
- Actively supporting with the delivery of regular events, including speaking opportunities, sales seminars and product trainings to the DPs, installers and preferred partners. These events may be held across the UK and in Europe
- Managing regular email campaigns and also tele-sales campaigns.
- Assisting the Sales Manager and Director with Quarterly Business Reviews.
- Taking orders for extended warranties when calls are referred from the Service team.
- Working closely with the Sales team and the Marketing Director to devise and deliver the Marketing Services Agreement each year.
- Deploying an Installer Partner programme as developed by the Marketing team (2020 onwards).
- Based in the MK office with regular visits to the DPs, meetings with installers and exhibitions.
- Natural networker with an ability to build lasting partnerships.
- Is highly customer and goal oriented, flexible and a team player
- strong consultation skills
- Keen understanding of marketing and sales.
- Industry knowledge is a plus
- Experiance of building and managing multiple distribution networks.
- Is willing to travel both domestically and internationally to events and customer sites
- Full UK driving licence is required.