Wind Development Project Manager – France
My client is one of the markets leaders in the wind energy industry. Represented in 36 countries, they provide the production, construction and maintenance of wind turbines.
They are currently looking for 3 experienced Wind Farm Development Project Managers in North West France. Your mission is the management of the development of wind farm projects.
- Managing the development of a project from any stage to get it to a ready to build state.
- Work with relevant internal staff to set up company greenfield development activities over the medium term.
- Work and assist relevant internal staff to set up community investment in the projects
- Assist with the negotiation of partnerships/co-operation/development agreements
- Working with new and existing co-development partners on project pipelines. Assist with monitoring projects managed by co-development partners
- Manage the identification of new development initiatives or greenfield sites
- Evaluating opportunities and following through to acquire land or projects where an offer is accepted by conducting due diligence with advisors (if necessary) to finalise the deal
- Carry out other ad hoc activities required to achieve company objectives and to be pro-active in meeting group objectives, engaging in industry events & consultations so the company can act on new trends, and analysis of renewables regulation and risks this presents
- University degree in an Engineering, Science, or Commercial subject
- 2 years experience of developing renewable energy projects, preferably multi-nationally
- Fluency in French and English is essential. An additional European language would also be desirable
- Experience of wind project development with consent achieved or experience of appeal process
- Knowledge of mapping (GIS) and wind analysis (WindPro) software would be desirable
- Public Relations/Community Engagement experience
- Experience of dealing with planning, grid and aviation authorities
- Experience of delivering projects on time and within budget
- Practical understanding of cost roadmaps, standard and specifications
- Knowledge of project risks and how to mitigate them
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- George Fielder
Apply for Wind Development Project Manager – France
The Organisation: My client is an award winning technical consultancy specialising in advising...
October 24th, 2017
The Role: As energy supply becomes more decentralised and renewable energy makes up...
July 26th, 2017
The Organisation: Our client is a leading strategic consultancy covering renewable energy, energy...
September 1st, 2017
The Role: Taking a lead role in supporting the Offshore AO&M department in...
June 27th, 2017