Wind Business Developer – France
The Green Recruitment Company represents a market leading company who develop, finance and manage renewable energy assets across Europe and are considered one of the key players within the renewable sector. They are looking for a Business Developer to head up their entry into the French Market.
Our client is considered one of the Europe’s leading electricity conglomerates; generating, trading, and distributing power. They have executed several Wind, Solar and Hydro power plants across Central and Eastern Europe. They now have more than 1GW of assets under management from renewable sources. They have recently acquired several wind farms in France from. These are all in advanced stages of development with around 100MW ready to be built.
The purpose of this role is to develop the company’s existing relationships in France as well as building new relationships using your established network of contacts.
- Negotiate new partnerships with key onshore wind developers in the area
- Lead the development team
- Source new funding for future projects from investors
- Assist with the negotiation of partnerships/co-operation/development agreements
- Identify upcoming auctions and projects that the company should bid for
- Working with new and existing co-development partners on project pipelines. Assist with monitoring projects managed by co-development partners
- Manage the identification of new development initiatives or greenfield sites
- University degree in an Engineering, Science, or Commercial subject
- 10+ years experience in Business Development in renewable energy projects in France
- Fluency in French and English is essential. An additional European language would also be desirable
- Experience of wind project development with consent achieved or experience of appeal process
- Excellent grasp of current regulation in FR (permits, PPA, grid connection) and upcoming auctions.
- Experience of dealing with mergers & acquisitions, project sourcing and project acquisition
- Track record of shaping, negotiating and implementing development partnerships with local developers, investors, suppliers
- Solid network of contacts in onshore wind
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- George Fielder
Apply for Wind Business Developer – France
The Company: Our client works as both consultant and developer within the Renewable...
July 26th, 2017
The Organisation: My client is an accredited certification body for wind turbines and...
September 14th, 2017
The Organisation: Our client is a service company dedicated to wind and solar...
May 15th, 2017
The Role: As energy supply becomes more decentralised and renewable energy makes up...
July 26th, 2017