Technical Service Engineer – Solar PV Manufacturer – Sweden
Our client are one the fastest growing Solar PV Inverter manufacturers with a global installed capacity of over 100 million. Continued and rapid growth in new geographies has meant a further requirement for specialist engineers to act at the forefront of managing and maintaining the assets and representing and liaising with associated parties.
- Providing customer support on site, the CRM and over the phone.
- Making sure every call is documented
- Solving technical issues based on monitoring permission level
- Providing technical (& advanced) trainings to installers
- Travelling to sites
- Fixing/replacing/installing inverters
- Fixing/replacing/installing internal cards
- Fixing/replacing/installing optimizers
- Fixing/installing communication
- Fixing/installing accessories (CCG/sensors/meters/etc.)
- Reporting back
- Inventory counts
- Make sure every FA/RCA unit case is returned
- Work with regional logistic manager
- Manage service partner network landscape
- Technical Engineering Background
- As FSE – minimum 2 years
- Support Centre Environment – minimum 2 years
- PV industry experience an advantage
- Willingness for national travel
- Strong Communication skills
- Self-contained and self-organized working style
- Working in heights license
- Profound technical knowledge
- Full drivers license
- Customer focused
- English speaker
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Harry Davies
Apply for Technical Service Engineer – Solar PV Manufacturer – Sweden
Implement our client’s zero incident, zero harm approach to construction. Encourage the reporting...
August 18th, 2017
The Role The Project Manager will help the company regarding the Designing &...
April 11th, 2017
Reviews engineering documentation from contractors. Approves specifications and datasheets related to the materials...
August 18th, 2017
Industry: Renewable energy, ground mounted solar PV Operation & Maintenance Start Date: ASAP...
April 12th, 2017