Technical Service Engineer – Solar PV – London
Our client is a leading manufacturer and developer of Solar PV Inverters and Performance Optimisation Solutions. Currently the fastest growing business of their type their installations reach over 120 countries.
- Providing customer support on site, the CRM and over the phone.
- Making sure every call is documented
- Solving technical issues based on RTmon/monitoring permission level
- Providing technical (& advanced) trainings to installers
- Travelling to sites
- Fixing/replacing/installing inverters
- Fixing/replacing/installing internal cards
- Fixing/replacing/installing optimizers
- Fixing/installing communication
- Fixing/installing accessories (CCG/sensors/meters/etc.)
- Reporting back
- Inventory counts
- Make sure every FA/RCA unit case is returned
- Work with regional logistic manager
- Manage service partner network landscape
- Technical engineering background (preferably electronic/electrical)
- As FSE – minimum 2 years
- Support centre environment- minimum 2 years
- PV industry- advantage
- Willingness for national travel.
- Strong Communication skills
- Self-contained and self-organized working style
- Working in heights license
- Profound technical knowledge
- Full drivers license
- Customer focused
- English speaker
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Harry Davies
Apply for Technical Service Engineer – Solar PV – London
The Company: Our client is a leading multinational Solar PV component manufacturer, and...
July 12th, 2017
The Client: One of the UK’s leading developers and service providers in the...
October 17th, 2017
The QA/QC Manager will lead the project’s adherence to the Quality Management Plan....
August 18th, 2017
The Company: Our client works as both consultant and developer within the Renewable...
July 26th, 2017