Technical Service Engineer – Solar PV – London
Our client is a leading manufacturer and developer of Solar PV Inverters and Performance Optimisation Solutions. Currently the fastest growing business of their type their installations reach over 120 countries.
- Providing customer support on site, the CRM and over the phone.
- Making sure every call is documented
- Solving technical issues based on RTmon/monitoring permission level
- Providing technical (& advanced) trainings to installers
- Travelling to sites
- Fixing/replacing/installing inverters
- Fixing/replacing/installing internal cards
- Fixing/replacing/installing optimizers
- Fixing/installing communication
- Fixing/installing accessories (CCG/sensors/meters/etc.)
- Reporting back
- Inventory counts
- Make sure every FA/RCA unit case is returned
- Work with regional logistic manager
- Manage service partner network landscape
- Technical engineering background (preferably electronic/electrical)
- As FSE – minimum 2 years
- Support centre environment- minimum 2 years
- PV industry- advantage
- Willingness for national travel.
- Strong Communication skills
- Self-contained and self-organized working style
- Working in heights license
- Profound technical knowledge
- Full drivers license
- Customer focused
- English speaker
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Harry Davies
Apply for Technical Service Engineer – Solar PV – London
Company Our client is a leading manufacturer and developer of Solar PV Inverters...
October 10th, 2017
Vacancy for; Solar Farm Area Manager based in the Oxford/Newbury area The Company...
April 4th, 2017
Our award winning client is looking to hire a Project Delivery Manager to...
September 22nd, 2017
Company Profile Software vendor specialised in energy information systems, develops and markets, a...
July 6th, 2017