Technical Operations Manager (Anaerobic Digestion)
The Green Recruitment Company are assisting a leading, independent infrastructure and private equity investment manager, seeking a technically astute Operations Manager, to manage their Anaerobic Digestion estate; Comprising of 11 farm-scale plants in Northern Ireland.
The core focus of this role is to manage the operational and maintenance functions of the AD plants, with a ‘hands on approach’, in line with the expected high standards based around agreed targets.
You will be managing and working at our anaerobic digestion plants, liaising directly with land owners and plant staff. This is a hands-on role that involves the operation and maintenance of the plant and machinery to high standards and there will be a need to meet agreed targets.
- Plant performance and management while maintaining the overall operation of the AD process and completing all agreed maintenance and safety checks.
- Maximising operating efficiency/margins – with site P&L responsibility while reporting, analysing and addressing variances against weekly / monthly KPIs.
- Planning and purchasing all sundries, services for site.
- Operating the SCADA monitoring system.
- Maintaining health and safety records and high quality and environmental standards.
- Ensuring compliance with the environmental permit and PAS 110.
- Maintaining adequate records, samples, lab tests regimes and liaising as required with EA, HSE and other relevant regulatory organizations while delivering high levels of site Health and Safety and adhering to planning conditions.
- Liaising with Farm staff, for AD relief services, delivery and collection of feedstock and digestate removal and maintaining the site’s overall appearance and cleanliness.
- The ideal candidate will have a mechanically biased background with a proactive aptitude;
- Demonstrable people management capabilities & Operations experience
- Experience working inline with farm based AD plants.
- Computer Literacy
- Telehandler experience.
- Knowledge of health and safety (qualification desirable)
- An in depth understanding of the Anaerobic Digestion process.
- A flexible attitude to working hours (however a call out rota will be agreed with local relief staff)
- WAMITAB CORC 4 qualification will be advantageous in operational Health and Safety, (however onsite training will be offered)
This role would suit a passionate AD professional with comprehensive experience (ideally) managing multiple, farmscale sites. Open to both Ireland based, OR those open to relocation.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Cory Rogers
- 0203 640 2130
Apply for Technical Operations Manager (Anaerobic Digestion)
The Green Recruitment Company are assisting a leading, independent infrastructure and private equity investment...
May 8th, 2017
The Green Recruitment Company are independently assisting a rapidly expanding company that will,...
January 5th, 2017