Team Leader Electrical QC Engineer – Solar PV – Malaysia
Renewable Energy Generation
This role is tasked to oversee, monitor and inspect all Electrical work taking place at the project(s) site and making sure that the work complies with the approved method statements for the task at hand, with the right quality and in line with the Solar PV project programme.
- To conduct full inspections of installations on the site(s)
- To submit full reports on the findings of the inspections and to record inspections on approved quality control documentation
- To report quality problems or findings to Site Construction Manager and follow up to ensure that corrective action has/will take place
- To actively participate to technical problem solving at site in support to the Site Construction Manager
- To monitor and report on progress of work
Formal educational background
- Registered Graduate Electrical Engineer
- Quality Assurance Qualification is a plus
- 5 years’ experience working in the field of EPC in medium to large size construction projects.
- Photovoltaic power generation experience
- Eye for detail and uncompromising
- Ability to generate quality reports
- Ability to influence others (internal and external stakeholders)
- Knowledge of project planning and quality assurance
- Self-motivated and work with minimal supervision
- Fluency in English – Read and Write
- Fluency in Malay – Read and Write
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Liam Pryle
- +44 203 640 2130
Apply for Team Leader Electrical QC Engineer – Solar PV – Malaysia
Responsibilities Develop and implement a logistics network to deliver PV modules and systems...
November 29th, 2016
The Role: Reliability Engineers provide engineering expertise to the Generation team, with...
February 27th, 2017
Company This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Electrician to join of...
February 1st, 2017
Job overview: Position manages the delivery of a number of projects ensuring they...
October 27th, 2016