Team Leader Electrical QC Engineer – Solar PV – Malaysia
Renewable Energy Generation
This role is tasked to oversee, monitor and inspect all Electrical work taking place at the project(s) site and making sure that the work complies with the approved method statements for the task at hand, with the right quality and in line with the Solar PV project programme.
- To conduct full inspections of installations on the site(s)
- To submit full reports on the findings of the inspections and to record inspections on approved quality control documentation
- To report quality problems or findings to Site Construction Manager and follow up to ensure that corrective action has/will take place
- To actively participate to technical problem solving at site in support to the Site Construction Manager
- To monitor and report on progress of work
Formal educational background
- Registered Graduate Electrical Engineer
- Quality Assurance Qualification is a plus
- 5 years’ experience working in the field of EPC in medium to large size construction projects.
- Photovoltaic power generation experience
- Eye for detail and uncompromising
- Ability to generate quality reports
- Ability to influence others (internal and external stakeholders)
- Knowledge of project planning and quality assurance
- Self-motivated and work with minimal supervision
- Fluency in English – Read and Write
- Fluency in Malay – Read and Write
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Liam Pryle
- +44 203 640 2130
Apply for Team Leader Electrical QC Engineer – Solar PV – Malaysia
The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company represents a leading UK Investor and Asset...
November 14th, 2016
The Organisation: Our client is a global renewable energy company with its UK...
February 22nd, 2017
Summary: Our client provide financing and project management on energy infrastructure upgrades...
April 25th, 2017
THE CLIENT: The Green Recruitment Company represents a leading independent infrastructure and...
April 7th, 2017