Sustainability Engineer (Energy Efficiency)
Energy & Carbon
The Green Recruitment Company have been engaged by a leading Energy Services Provider to identify a Senior Sustainability Engineer to project manage the delivery of energy efficiency strategies across the breadth of their diverse estate.
This is a National role, working across commercial, industrial and public-sector sites. Managing projects circa-£1.5 million in value.
The role has a wide project management requirement, utilising the wider team and skills on hand to deliver robust strategies and energy reduction, metering, waste and water programmes across their client portfolio.
- Knowledge and experience in Energy Management or Energy Efficiency Technologies
- P&L responsibility for all aspects of profitable delivery
- Accountable for the successful delivery all projects in accordance with the scope, programme, budget and quality requirements
- Maintain excellent communications with the delivery team and other Client Project Managers
- Carryout site surveys and prepare technical proposals and costings ensuring compliance with the pricing strategy and approval through the sales team.
- Project Management Qualification (PRINCE2, APM etc)
- Strong BMS/Energy related experience (TREND Preferable)
- Strong Mechanical/Electrical knowledge base (qualifications preferable)
- Ideally a minimum of 5 years project management experience
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Cory Rogers
Apply for Sustainability Engineer (Energy Efficiency)
Summary: Our client, a leading Demand Side Response company are seeking a Business...
May 2nd, 2017
The Company: The Green Recruitment Company are working alongside a leading energy consultancy...
April 12th, 2017
Summary: Our client, a leading international Energy Solutions company are looking to...
January 8th, 2018
Job Title: Graduate Energy Analyst Industry Sector: Energy Procurement Job Type: Permanent Salary:...
May 18th, 2017