Solar Technical Manager
Over the last 15 years, our client has grown into a truly leading solar installation company across Australia. In their quest to assemble a technically advanced engineering department in commercial solar, they are looking for a Technical Manager to assist their growth and future success.
As Technical Manager, you will be experienced in commercial, industrial and large scale solar PV projects. You will be a technical, innovative and creative engineer with the ability to manage our client’s engineering team to deliver projects and designs to finest quality and safety.
This role gives you the ability to work alongside one of the most experienced engineering teams and fastest growing companies in the renewable energy sector. There is real opportunity for personal growth in this with this role, provided you have the right work ethic and determination
The Technical Manager will be responsible for the following:
- To ensure the quality of our technical delivery exceeds guidelines and Australian Standards
- To manage the program of projects from the technical and design point of view
- To supervise, guide and mentor an experienced team of senior and junior PV Design Engineers
- Coordinate with internal (Project Managers, Logistics, Installers) and external stakeholders (Clients, suppliers, subcontractors, consultants)
- Provide technical expertise to solve engineering and installation challenges
- Work with the Head of Engineering ensuring the smooth running of the Engineering Department
- PV system design (electrical and mounting system), Bill of Materials, Engineering drawings etc
The successful candidate will have the following attributes, skills and experience:
- Dedicated design and engineering experience delivering commercial, industrial and large scale solar PV projects in Australia
- Advanced technical ability to solve engineering and installation challenges during the project development
- Demonstrated technical expertise and a history of successful projects delivered by you and your teams
- Experience in people and stakeholder management
- Engineering and electrical installation qualifications
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- CEC accredited
- Project Management qualifications
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Tim Hall
- +44 (0) 203 640 2130
Apply for Solar Technical Manager
Our client are one the fastest growing Solar PV Inverter manufacturers with a...
December 4th, 2017
TGRC are representing an International Solar Asset Management Firm who service key clients...
January 18th, 2018
Our award winning client is looking to hire a Project Delivery Manager to...
September 22nd, 2017
Company Our client is a leading manufacturer and developer of Solar PV Inverters...
October 10th, 2017