Solar PV Installation Team Leader
Renewable Energy Generation
Founded in 1999, the group provides renewable energy and property maintenance services to the commercial and housing sectors. We are divided into three companies; we offer a 360° service from distribution, specialist renewable asset management to general property maintenance, electrical contracting and Solar PV. Our dedicated team design, supply, install and provide maintenance for all our client’s needs.
Installation of renewable technologies (predominantly solar PV/ MVHR/ ASHP – training provided) on new build construction sites. Project duration can vary between 1 day to 1-month dependent on size and span the whole of the UK, generally working in 2 or 3-person teams. You will be expected to lead the team (once inducted – approx. 3 months shadowing a senior team leader) to ensure systems are installed to a high standard. Once installation is complete you will also be expected to test/ commission the AC/ DC systems to ensure all is safe and the system working correctly (training will be provided).
Roles & Responsibilities
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and in accordance with design docs.
- Ensure your installations are to industry standards
- Always work to site specific RAM’s
- Complete site sign off sheet at the end of each working day clearly detailing what has been completed.
- Installation sign off documentation and photos of installs are uploaded to Ecolution’s system at the end of each working day.
- Any issues on site are reported back to the Contracts Manager.
- Vans are kept clean and tidy with minimum van stock levels monitored on a daily/ weekly basis and replenished as required.
- All material lists and ordering are completed in advance of your working week
- To maintain a good communication and relationship with site management.
- Ensure installation standards and delivery procedures are adhered to
- ECS Card*
- Electrical Installation level 3 (or working towards)
- 17th Edition (or working towards)
- Inspection and Testing 2391/2394/2395
- SMSTS / SSSTS
- IPAF / PASMA
- BUPA health care
- 3% contributory pension
- Van and Fuel Card
- Business iPhone
- An additional days annual leave for every year worked
- Tool allowance
- Full training will be provided for appropriate renewable technologies
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Harry Gibson
Apply for Solar PV Installation Team Leader
The Company: Our client is an international presence and offer the candidate a...
July 12th, 2017
The Role: The GIS Developer has a key role within the Technical team....
April 25th, 2017
THE CLIENT: TGRC represents a leading independent infrastructure and private equity investment manager...
November 2nd, 2017
Company Description Software vendor specialised in energy information systems, develops and markets, a...
October 10th, 2017