SME TPI Business Development Manager
The Green Recruitment Company are working alongside a large, independent energy supplier in their expansion plans. The business is part of a global group and has sustained continuous growth over the last ten years. They are expanding into new markets and enhancing their customer base that has naturally seen a growth in headcount. They specialize in supplying energy to businesses of all sizes, being one of the largest in the b2b space in the UK. They pride themselves in putting the customer at the forefront of their operations, which sees them challenge, develop and invest in their staff whilst continuing to grow and build a European retail organization. They need people with ambition, a passion to succeed and a creative drive to bring innovation to the energy space.
The firm holds their values at the core of everything that they do. They have a consultative approach to their customers, understand the requirements and challenges at hand and identify how they can add value. A passion for excellence, growth and learning they are committed to making hires for individuals that are looking for a long-term career. They encourage new ideas in how they do business and this role will have influence on the division for years to come.
This role is responsible for increasing the overall portfolio within the SME TPI marketplace and increasing the levels of new business. Additionally, you will develop current accounts, maximizing new business and retention rates whilst supporting the growth of the SME TPI channel with product development.
• Develop relationships with a selected group of energy brokers to increase business and profit
• Maintain regular contact with TPI’s, improving service delivery at every opportunity
• Building on new business sales to surpass targets (number of sales, margin etc.)
• Maintain a renewal rate of at least 75%
• Ensure a go live rate of 85% first time round with your TPI base
• Give pricing support for multi-site sales when needed
• Provide reports on performance of the TPI portfolio
• Be accountable for identifying customer service issues within your broker portfolio and go about improving these
• Increase customer satisfaction levels
• Hit individual and team targets
• Improve processes and efficiencies in in a timely manner
• Monitor ongoing contract statuses
• Reduce costs to acquire and serve in the TPI channel
• Develop marketing materials
Knowledge and Experience:
• Track record in sales
• Experience in the UK B2B gas and power industry
• Previous experience in a TPI facing position
Skills and Abilities:
• An in-depth understanding of the UK Gas and Power SME market
• Exceptional sales and organization skills
• Ability to work to tight timeframes
• Comfortable in f2f situations
• Ability to work in a team and individually
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Andrew Green
- 0203 640 2130
Apply for SME TPI Business Development Manager
Job Title: Business Development Manager Industry Sector: Energy Procurement Job Type: Permanent Salary:...
April 11th, 2017
The Client: The Green Recruitment Company are working alongside a leading energy and...
September 26th, 2017
Job Title: Graduate Energy Analyst Industry Sector: Energy Procurement Job Type: Permanent Salary:...
May 18th, 2017
Job Title: Senior Sales Manager – Germany Industry Sector: Energy Procurement Job Type:...
November 7th, 2017