Siteworks Coordinator I North West England
A trusted provider of utility management solutions for businesses who are committed to offering exceptional levels of service and expertise. This is an exciting opportunity to get involved with a proactive, independent and market leading energy consultancy.
This is a great opportunity to become part of a growing team. The successful candidate will be dealing with clients and assisting them by arranging their Utility requirements for upcoming projects. These requests often involve tight deadlines and form part of an overall client development project.
Prospective candidates should have experience in the following:
- New & Upgraded Electricity, Gas, Water & Telecom Supplies
- Disconnection of Supplies
- Arranging the installation of Electricity & Gas Meters
- Removal of Utility supplies & meters
- Dealing with both single & multi-site projects
- Have an understanding of the importance of supply & meter operator contracts
- Understand the different types of electricity & gas meters – AMRs & data loggers
- Be able to project plan & work to strict deadlines
- Possess excellent organisation & administrative skills
- Have an eye for attention to detail
- Be very good at communication both with suppliers & clients
- Be able to communicate as part of a team & also work individually
- Good industry experience (3+ years)
- Knowledge and Experience of fitting electricity and gas supplies into buildings
- Ability to read meters
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Jacob Gilles
- 0203 640 2130
Apply for Siteworks Coordinator I North West England
Summary: Our client, a leading international Energy Solutions company are looking to...
January 16th, 2018
The Role: Ensure O&M contractual and statutory compliance for a portfolio of Energy Storage...
September 25th, 2017
The Green Recruitment Company are working with a highly regarded energy services provider,...
October 6th, 2017
Job Title: Commercial Data Manager Industry Sector: Energy Procurement Job Type: Permanent Salary: Up...
June 9th, 2017