Renewable Energy Generation
The Green Recruitment Company is representing a consultancy who has a successful record in fund technical engineering advisory and asset management. With a current portfolio of renewable power assets across Europe, our client now requires additional resource in the asset management function.
The Site Manager will help the company regarding the Designing & Construction in services to be provided in the North of Africa. The candidate will be responsible to follow the construction procedures and assure the Quality Standards.
The position will be an 8-month contract, starting in mid-March at the latest.
- Master Science in Industrial, Electrical or Civil Engineering
- More than three (3) years of experience in construction of PV facilities (preferably +20 MW PV plants)
- Experience in Power Generation with Renewable Energy
- Monitoring and planning capabilities for general PV plant activities. Reporting of progress and analysing of deviations of the construction.
- Strong knowledge of electrical, structural and civil systems and infrastructures: construction and commissioning
- Computer Skills, Microsoft Office package, AutoCAD, MS Project
- Fluent in written and oral Spanish
- Fluent in French will be valuable
- Driving license
- Used to work in an international environment
- Technical knowledge of solar PV and wind.
- Experienced in Construction of Energy Plants and/or Substations
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Simon Cottenham
- +44 (0) 203 640 2130
Apply for Site Manager
The Organisation: Our client is a top tier player in the wind industry,...
January 22nd, 2017
TGRC are representing an international company who produce electricity from multiple sources of...
April 26th, 2017
THE CLIENT: The Green Recruitment Company represents a leading independent infrastructure and...
April 7th, 2017
The Green Recruitment Company are assisting a leading, independent infrastructure and private equity investment...
May 8th, 2017