Renewable Energy Generation
The Green Recruitment Company is representing a consultancy who has a successful record in fund technical engineering advisory and asset management. With a current portfolio of renewable power assets across Europe, our client now requires additional resource in the asset management function.
The Site Manager will help the company regarding the Designing & Construction in services to be provided in the North of Africa. The candidate will be responsible to follow the construction procedures and assure the Quality Standards.
The position will be an 8-month contract, starting in mid-March at the latest.
- Master Science in Industrial, Electrical or Civil Engineering
- More than three (3) years of experience in construction of PV facilities (preferably +20 MW PV plants)
- Experience in Power Generation with Renewable Energy
- Monitoring and planning capabilities for general PV plant activities. Reporting of progress and analysing of deviations of the construction.
- Strong knowledge of electrical, structural and civil systems and infrastructures: construction and commissioning
- Computer Skills, Microsoft Office package, AutoCAD, MS Project
- Fluent in written and oral Spanish
- Fluent in French will be valuable
- Driving license
- Used to work in an international environment
- Technical knowledge of solar PV and wind.
- Experienced in Construction of Energy Plants and/or Substations
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Simon Cottenham
- +44 (0) 203 640 2130
Apply for Site Manager
The Company: The Green Recruitment Company is representing an impressive investment fund with...
December 13th, 2016
Our client is as well strategically focused as a specialized service provider of...
January 30th, 2017
The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company is working closely with a niche renewable...
October 5th, 2016
The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company represents a leading European Investment Vehicle with...
January 10th, 2017