Site Manager I Multi Utility Diversions I Central London
Site Managers with Multi Utility Diversion Experience required for ongoing projects in Central London.
A leading provider of full turnkey services to the Power, Construction and Multi Utilities sectors. Founded in 2003, the company has been consistently expanding as a result of their commitment to constantly improving their quality of service. They have established a stellar reputation for themselves in the sector and are looking to recruit due to a healthy pipeline of work.
The successful candidate will be:
- Responsible for the management of sub-contract installation activities
- Responsible for overseeing site teams
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with relevant site safety procedures
- Responsible for ensuring adherence to method statements and other industry processes and procedures.
- Will be an ambitious high achiever
- Will have good levels of customer service
- Will have excellent organisation and planning skills
- Will possess strong knowledge on H&S practices
- Will have experience of Site Management
- Will be computer literate to the level where they can complete works reports etc.
The following tickets are required to be held by any applicant as a minimum:
- SMSTS (CITB 5 Day)
- NRSWA (Supervisor)
- CSCS Black Card (Managers) preferable or CSCS Gold (Supervisor)
- Appointed Person First Aid at Work (3 Day)
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Jacob Gilles
- 0203 640 2130
Apply for Site Manager I Multi Utility Diversions I Central London
The Green Recruitment Company have been engaged by a growing energy services consultancy,...
July 12th, 2017
Summary: A great opportunity for an experienced Design Engineer to join a fast...
May 31st, 2017
The Client: The Green Recruitment Company are working alongside a large, independent energy...
October 27th, 2017
The Green Recruitment Company have been engaged by a leading energy services provider,...
October 3rd, 2017