Site Manager I Multi Utility Diversions I Central London
Site Managers with Multi Utility Diversion Experience required for ongoing projects in Central London.
A leading provider of full turnkey services to the Power, Construction and Multi Utilities sectors. Founded in 2003, the company has been consistently expanding as a result of their commitment to constantly improving their quality of service. They have established a stellar reputation for themselves in the sector and are looking to recruit due to a healthy pipeline of work.
The successful candidate will be:
- Responsible for the management of sub-contract installation activities
- Responsible for overseeing site teams
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with relevant site safety procedures
- Responsible for ensuring adherence to method statements and other industry processes and procedures.
- Will be an ambitious high achiever
- Will have good levels of customer service
- Will have excellent organisation and planning skills
- Will possess strong knowledge on H&S practices
- Will have experience of Site Management
- Will be computer literate to the level where they can complete works reports etc.
The following tickets are required to be held by any applicant as a minimum:
- SMSTS (CITB 5 Day)
- NRSWA (Supervisor)
- CSCS Black Card (Managers) preferable or CSCS Gold (Supervisor)
- Appointed Person First Aid at Work (3 Day)
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Jacob Gilles
- 0203 640 2130
Apply for Site Manager I Multi Utility Diversions I Central London
The Green Recruitment Company are pleased to be working with a leading muti-disciplinery Engineering...
March 22nd, 2017
The Company: A trusted provider of utility management solutions for businesses who are committed...
April 27th, 2017
Summary: Our client is an international Energy Solutions provider with a great reputation...
July 5th, 2017
Job Title: Construction Engineer Industry Sector: ...
February 2nd, 2017