Settlements Analyst – Milton Keynes
The Green Recruitment Company are engaged by a leading energy supplier to manage their recruitment in the settlements team. They have multiple offices in all continents and will be looking to expand the business and this team in-particular. The business has a very good culture with event occurring frequently throughout the year for high performers.
The Industry Operations team is focused on delivering operational efficiency to underpin the delivery of “best in class” experiences to Business customers and ensure financial returns are delivered.
• They are leading a transformation of customer experience in the B2B Utilities space and want to achieve a world class customer service.
• The Industry Operations team will own and lead operational process, data flows efficiency and metering service delivery.
The Settlements Analyst will be an expert in settlements and relevant back office processes. The role will provide analytical electricity and gas settlement support to ensure performance management targets including regulatory compliance requirements are achieved. You will:
• Maximise reduction in settlements imbalance
• Manage AQ review process
• Identify root cause and implement changes to reduce inefficiency
• Work with DC/DA and internal teams to ensure settlements targets are achieved
• Ensure settlement risks are monitored and performance issues communicated to management
• Reconcile and validate electricity settlement invoices
• Provide “end to end” support of data quality related exceptions
• Produce data analysis and MI reporting
• Capture requirements for system changes
• Ensure all GSPs remain above ELEXON targets for all Settlement runs
• Resolve Large EAC/AA instances
• Correct missing data flows and EAC/AA
• Ensure lost revenue from Purchased vs Settled is recovered
• Setting up revised gas processes in time for Nexus delivery
• Validating and correcting internal database with national industry database (MPAS)
Your performance focus will be:
• Revenue leakage minimisation
• Invoicing accuracy optimisation
• Industry flows accuracy optimisation
The successful candidate will possess:
Industry knowledge and experience:
• Strong understanding of the gas and electricity settlements processes
• Working knowledge of the balancing and settlements code
• Minimum 3 years gas and electricity industry operations experience working in settlements, billing and data flows
Personal skills and qualities:
• A track record of strong team work, being a positive influence, and helping to create a great place to work
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to establish credibility and build relationships
• Impeccable attention to detail and consistently high quality
• Ability to proactively identify process improvements and ensure resolutions delivered
• Good verbal and written communication skills
IT and data analysis skills:
• Excellent IT skills including advanced MS Excel
• Expert reporting in VBA and SQL (desirable)
• Ability to handle and manipulate large volumes of data accurately
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Andrew Green
- 0203 640 2130
Apply for Settlements Analyst – Milton Keynes
The Client: Our client is an independent energy management consultancy dedicated to delivering...
August 9th, 2017
The Green Recruitment Company have been engaged by a leading energy services provider,...
October 3rd, 2017
The Client: The Green Recruitment Company are working alongside a fast-paced company that...
July 7th, 2017
The Client: The Green Recruitment Company are working alongside a world-leading energy supplier...
October 11th, 2017