Senior Relationship Manager
This exciting opportunity is with a leading energy company in the UK who are seeking a Senior Relationship Manager to source products that will allow our client to deliver a great customer experience as well as arrange installation and maintenance of smart meters and their associated infrastructure.
The main responsibility of this position is to manage the mobilization and performance management of supply chain partners who can deliver a cost-effective rollout of smart meters whilst also providing great customer service.
Our client is seeking someone with energy industry experience, in smart meters ideally. They are also looking for someone with knowledge of contract negotiation and procurement as well as supplier management experience.
The successful candidate will have experience in the following:
- Lead tendering processes for smart metering service suppliers
- Manage all key deliverables, preparation of tender documents, conditions, supplier negotiation and selection
- Work with a network of stakeholders to understand requirements and specifications of goods and services
- Aid in the negotiation of rates, and KPIs with vendors
- Assess commercial terms and operational implications
- Review and challenge certain contract terms and commercial policies
- Create clear, concise agendas
- Management of supplier relationships during mobilization and service delivery.
- Embed the development and reporting of performance metrics for all suppliers
- Conduct performance reviews with service providers
- Liaising with Senior Management to manage contracts within agreed budget / forecast
- Maintain a contract library, advising and publishing information in timely manner.
- Challenge service providers and put in place corrective actions when required
- Assessment and manage contractual risks within existing agreements
- Reporting and escalation of major commercial, legal, regulatory risks
- Maintain understanding of relevant industry trends and technology
- Initiation of claims and disputes with suppliers
- Strong relationship management ability
- Exposure and understanding of metering services, including smart metering (desirable)
- Energy industry experience required
- The ability to understand and translate contracts
- Ability to review contracts to assess whether it presents and acceptable risk / reward, highlighting commercial issues and operational implications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to challenge and negotiate with external suppliers to achieve the best outcome for our client
- Ability to develop relationships and leverage added value from them
- Able to work to assess and embed operational requirements into contracts
- Numeracy and strong problem-solving ability
- Excellent time management & personal organizational skills
- Be flexible and adaptable â€“ with a can-do attitude
- Good IT skills with the ability to use MS Office, including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Project and Outlook, to present information effectively
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Tim Hall
- +44 (0) 203 640 2130
Apply for Senior Relationship Manager
The Role: Ensure O&M contractual and statutory compliance for a portfolio of Energy Storage...
September 25th, 2017
The Client: TGRC are working with one of the few truly international energy...
November 23rd, 2017
Summary: A great opportunity for an experienced Design Engineer to join a fast...
May 31st, 2017
The Organisation: Our client is an independent international engineering and project management consultancy....
June 16th, 2017