Junior Energy Consultant
Energy & Carbon
The Green Recruitment Company are working alongside an energy management and consultancy firm based in South-West London. The consultancy has been in operation for close to 20 years, and in addition to energy procurement, offers services such as DSR and FFR. The consultancy is currently going through a period of growth and is looking to expand its sales team.
Leading the whole sales cycle from prospecting client proposals to contract negotiation and closure, the Junior Energy Consultant is responsible for ensuring targets are met. Working in a rapidly expanding and ever-evolving industry, the focus of this role is to nurture and secure long-term client revenues, whilst increasing the market share of the company. This is ensured by the responsibility to drive new sales opportunities and developing exciting new leads and relationships.
This Junior Energy Consultant role is a rewarding career opportunity for a young, ambitious and determined candidate who is looking to kick start a career in energy sales and who is target driven and revels in communicating with people at all levels. No experience needed as full training will be given, you need to possess the right attitude and the ability to work on your initiative.
- Generating your own sales either off company database or self-sourced
- Building a strong pipeline from beginning to end
- Offering excellent levels of customer service
- The ability to inform and educate the customer
- Contributor to the broader sales and marketing team
- Managing a range of SME clients
- Proactively developing and growing new leads in the SME sector
- Initially forging and developing great B2B relationships with a view to converting these relationships into new sales opportunities
- Present sales reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Will have the ability to learn and develop
- Self-motivated, necessary sales qualities of drive, persuasiveness and tenacity
- Management of team workloads; ensuring that price deadlines are met
Key requirements and skills:
- Ability to identify and develop strong relationships with prospective customers on a corporate level
- Ability to work successfully, both autonomously and within a team
- Strong interpersonal communication, networking and analytical sales skills
- Well organised and able to make to make decisions under pressure
- Excellent influencing, listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Proven ability to be able to manage multiple client projects at a time while paying strong attention to detail
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Jacob Aston
Apply for Junior Energy Consultant
The Green Recruitment Company have been engaged by a leading energy services provider...
October 25th, 2017
The Green Recruitment Company have been engaged by a growing energy reduction consultancy...
February 12th, 2018
Summary: The Green Recruitment Company is working with the energy services division of...
January 12th, 2018
The Green Recruitment Company have been engaged by a leading global, multi-disciplinary, energy...
February 9th, 2018