Senior Pricing Analyst – London
Energy & Carbon
The Green Recruitment Company are engaged by a leading energy supplier to manage their recruitment in the pricing team. They have multiple offices in all continents and will be looking to expand the business and this team in-particular. The business has a very good culture with event occurring frequently throughout the year for high performers.
• Build financial pricing models that deliver meaningful insight in the energy market.
• Influence, challenge and manage core stakeholders
• Mentor and support other team members
• Create and deliver the long term residential or domestic energy pricing strategies
• The retail Senior Pricing Analyst will be primarily responsible for managing the pricing, reporting and analysing the UK residential gas and electricity supply portfolios.
• Manage the price position for all channels, making recommendations that support core business objectives
• At least three years’ experience in the energy industry, with direct experience of financial or commercial functions, commercial pricing experience is ideal
• 2.1 or higher in a numerical/business discipline, or equivalent
• Technical, Excel/ SQL / VBA. SAS of other stats packages an advantage
• Proactive, driven and keen to take on responsibility
• Can work under pressure to tight deadlines
• Analytical, able to problem solve and conceive new ways of working
• Strong business acumen and data-driven decision making capabilities
• Excellent communication skills, written and oral
• Disciplined and organized approach to work
• Demonstrated success in a fast-paced team environment
• Self-starter philosophy and driven to success
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Andrew Green
- 0203 640 2130
Apply for Senior Pricing Analyst – London
The Green Recruitment Company are pleased to be partnered with a leading energy...
October 17th, 2017
The Green Recruitment Company have been engaged by a leading, global energy services...
January 8th, 2018
The Green Recruitment Company have been engaged by a leading communications and public...
February 13th, 2018
Summary: The Green Recruitment Company is working with the energy services division of...
January 12th, 2018