Senior Energy Engineer
Our client is a leading, UK based energy solutions provider who are looking for a Senior Energy Engineer to assist in their International decentralized energy division. This historically successful division have thousands of commercial and industrial customers across thousands of sites and are looking to invest more heavily into new technologies and partnerships in the coming years.
The Senior Energy Engineer will be responsible for delivering Investment Grade Audits (IGA’s) as well as in-depth energy surveys for renewable and conventional energy generation and energy efficiency projects for both industrial and commercial clients. The Senior Energy Engineer will guarantee accurate energy data collection and processing and ensure that all work is completed within agreed timescales, cost restraints and quality standards.
- The Senior Energy Engineer will assist our client’s commercial operation in identifying the size and value of energy generation/ efficiency prospects on client sites, as well as supporting our client’s engineering team in developing market leading energy solutions
- Work with our clients technical engineering and design employees amongst other team to ensure that all the designs and specifications adhere to the relevant legislation, safe working protocols, and best practice environmentally
- The Senior Energy Engineer will understand the risks and constraints of the installation of local renewable generation and will aim to reduce risk to customers and our client’s staff
- The role will involve innovative processes to identify and assess potential safety risks in design calculations, thus allowing our client to specifically reduce risks
- Endeavour for excellence in customer service during the lifecycle of the projects and demonstrate a customer focused approach
Our client are looking for the following in the position:
- A solid understanding of all major renewable and low carbon technologies (including solar PV, combined heat and bower, gas reciprocating engines, lighting, battery storage etc)
- Preferably accredited to IPMVP protocol with minimum 2 years IGA experience working on multifaceted, multi-site/multi-solution energy projects.
- The aptitude to liaise and collaborate with M&E and Software Engineers, and commercial and installation teams in order to enable the successful delivery of market leading energy solutions
- Solid knowledge of M&T systems and processes
- A knowledge and experience in managing customers needs and how technology solutions can be designed and modified to meet them
- Knowledge of connecting energy generation assets into private channels
- Competent level of written and presentation skills and impressive general communications skills
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Tim Hall
- 0203 640 2130
Apply for Senior Energy Engineer
Summary: Our client, a leading Demand Side Response company are seeking a Project...
April 13th, 2017
Summary: Our client is a long-established energy management software provider with over 25...
March 27th, 2017
Summary: Our company, part of a leading energy efficiency company is dedicated to...
March 27th, 2017
Role: Our client is an award winning smart grid company and due...
November 22nd, 2016