Senior Energy Engineer | BMS
The Green Recruitment Company have been engaged by a leading energy services provider to manage and lead the delivery of the energy optimisation programme for one of their most notable and prestigious client accounts. This role is focused predominantly around utilising the most advanced BMS analytical software to identify innovative efficiency opportunities.
- Provide expertise on energy efficiency within building services and explain necessary improvement actions to key stakeholder (BMS solutions).
- Provide support for dealing with Controls related issues including engineering support, callouts and PPMs with the necessary aptitude to ensure benefits to all parties.
- Lead the delivery of energy audits within diverse array of buildings, identifying a range of energy reduction opportunities with a focus on low cost optimisation.
- Possess a deep fundamental understanding of how building services and building management systems operate, how they are configured and how they can be used to optimise energy
- Degree qualified in an Engineering discipline
- Experience with TREND (preferable) or other BMS System a must!
- Clear track record of managing or implementing BMS projects (along with other efficiency technologies).
- A key understanding of energy and it’s relation to building services.
- Experience of stakeholder engagement.
This is a great senior opportunity, to account manage a prestigious account on behalf of a leading energy services provider.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Cory Rogers
Apply for Senior Energy Engineer | BMS
The Client: One of the UK’s leading developers and service providers in the...
October 17th, 2017
The Client: Our client is a young but well respected future energy company,...
August 15th, 2017
Summary: Our company, part of a leading energy efficiency company is dedicated to...
July 4th, 2017
Summary: Our client, a leading Demand Side Response company are seeking a Project...
April 13th, 2017