Senior Energy Engineer | BMS
The Green Recruitment Company have been engaged by a leading energy services provider to manage and lead the delivery of their client’s energy optimisation programme. This role is focused predominantly around the commercial client portfolio, utilising the most advanced BMS analytical software to identify innovative efficiency opportunities.
The core role breakdown = 70% project delivery, 20% business development and 10% admin and overheads.
- Provide expertise on energy efficiency within building services and explain necessary improvement actions to key stakeholders
- Lead the delivery of energy audits within commercial buildings, in particular large offices and shopping centres, identifying a range of energy reduction opportunities with a focus on low cost optimisation.
- Possess a deep fundamental understanding of how building services and building management systems operate, how they are configured and how they can be used to optimise energy
- Degree qualified in an Engineering discipline
- Clear track record of managing or implementing BMS projects (along with other efficiency technologies).
- A key understanding of energy and it’s relation to building services.
- Experience of stakeholder engagement.
This is a senior vacancy, reporting directly into the Head of Energy Management, managing some key accounts with some very reputable and well known clients.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Cory Rogers
Apply for Senior Energy Engineer | BMS
Summary: Our client, a leading Demand Side Response company are seeking a Project...
April 13th, 2017
The Client: Our client is an ambitious company, hoping to change the way...
July 18th, 2017
Summary: Our client, a leading Demand Side Response company, are seeking an Energy...
August 8th, 2017
The Company: Our client is a European power in trading, investment, and service...
July 12th, 2017