Senior Data Manager – Merseyside
Energy & Carbon
Job Title: Senior Data Manager
Industry Sector: Energy Procurement
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Up to £56,000
Site/Office Location: Merseyside
Consultant: Andrew Green
The Green Recruitment Company are working with one of the oldest, well renowned energy consultancy’s that provide the UK with bespoke, innovative energy cost management solutions. Their services cover electricity and gas purchasing, invoice management and also environmental services. Our client is a friendly, forward thinking business with a strong customer ethos and focus.
The Senior Data Manager will be responsible for enriching and maximizing our data to produce high value and quality customer data by deploying specialist sales management and data analysis skills.
As a new role within the Senior Management Team, the Senior Data Manager will report directly to the Chief Commercial Officer. The successful candidate will be required to take a commercial view of the business and ensure future business strategies are supported through a strong data strategy in order to assist with the growth and ambitions of the business.
• Lead and manage customer data strategies by ensuring the data is maximising sales performance.
• Work closely with Chief Commercial Officers and Chief Marketing Officer to shape and influence future marketing campaigns across the business with robust data.
• Effectively manage the external supplier of customer / prospect data bases.
• Effectively manage a small team while ensuring compliance with established standards and policies.
• Use a broad range of analytical techniques to find innovative technical solutions to existing and future business problems.
• Influence and inform the database elements of a robust business continuity plan.
To be considered for the role you must be able to demonstrate the following:
• Ability to work within a high volume and specialist, professional sales environment.
• Commercial acumen to drive profitable growth.
• Broad range of analytical techniques.
• Extensive experience of working with customer / prospect data and deploying it to maximise sales and marketing campaigns.
• Experienced in maximising output of 3rd party providers.
• Strong influencing, negotiation and stakeholder management experience.
• Knowledgeable, able to show good judgement on and keeps up to date with digital advancements.
• Excellent commercial experience.
• Excellent understanding of information security and regulations in relation to data issues.
To be considered for the role you should ideally be able to demonstrate the following:
• Knowledge & experience in sales and sales management practices.
• Qualified to post graduate level or hold similar level qualification.
• High levels of self-motivation with the initiative to learn and drive both personal and others development.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication & stakeholder management skills.
• Well-developed influencing & negotiating skills. Is able to use skill and data to influence senior colleagues and third parties with potentially conflicting viewpoints.
For more information or to apply for the role please send your CV to;
Please get in touch with any queries on:
+44 (0) 203 640 2130
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Andrew Green
- 0203 640 2130
Apply for Senior Data Manager – Merseyside
The Client: TGRC are working with one of the Big 6 in their...
July 28th, 2017
The Green Recruitment Company have been engaged by a leading multi-disciplinary energy services...
July 14th, 2017
Job Title: Settlements Data Manager Industry Sector: Energy Procurement Job Type: Permanent Salary:...
June 9th, 2017
Job Title: Business Development Manager – Embedded Generation Industry Sector: Energy Procurement Job...
July 18th, 2017