Senior Consultant – Smart Energy Solutions (Storage)
This role is within a team which supports a range of clients – utilities, developers, investors and government – in developing and assuring a complex and interconnected energy infrastructure within the field of Smart Energy. Key to this is the evolution of new business models and technologies providing flexibility services and value to the multi-vector energy markets. This requires a range of technical advisory and due diligence activities; a good understanding of regulatory and market arrangements; and innovative support and development for clients.
This role will fulfill a broad support to the team and other colleagues within the department and wider business. A particular emphasis on energy storage technologies and market applications is required. The role will provide consultancy services to clients but also represent the business to existing and new clients to secure new business. The role will further support the development of the storage market in the NEMEA region.
Main duties will include but are not limited to:
- Project management of client deliverables
- Project delivery as subject matter expert – which could include data analysis, technical due diligence, modelling, report writing, presentations etc.
- Building strong relationships with external customers – gathering and following through new leads to clear proposals and contractual agreement
- Building strong networks with colleagues and industry stakeholders to build and share competence
- Provision of professional guidance and leadership inside/outside the company
- Tracking and responding to new industry/market developments
Key performance indicators:
- Proven ability to work on a diverse range of projects within the smart energy arena
- Demonstrable client project deliverables
- Target chargeability – 70%
- Demonstrably proactive in identifying smart energy market issues and opportunities
- Existing industry contacts and relationships
Travel can be expected to other offices and to UK client sites for meetings etc. Some assignments may require travel and a number of nights away from usual base location. International travel may be required on occasion. Estimated % of travel required: 15-20%.
- Degree and working background in engineering
- Knowledge/prior involvement in energy storage systems and applications
- Understanding of technical/regulatory and market/economic aspects transmission and distribution systems, and associated network connection, management and control activities
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Liam Pryle
- 0203 640 2130
Apply for Senior Consultant – Smart Energy Solutions (Storage)
The Company TGRC are working with a solar PV developer with presence across...
March 31st, 2017
The Client: An established Energy Storage Company, with the feel of a starts...
May 24th, 2017
Job Title: Senior Bids Manager Industry Sector: Energy Procurement Job Type: Permanent Salary: £40,000...
March 15th, 2017
Summary: Our client provide financing and project management on energy infrastructure upgrades...
April 25th, 2017