Senior Business Development Manager
Energy & Carbon
The Green Recruitment Company are working with a highly regarded energy services provider, seeking a Senior Business Development Manager to take a range of innovative energy optimisation measures to market.
From pursuing warm and active leads to generating new business, the role orientates across a diverse array of service lines- all based on energy reduction.
- Develop and deliver commercial proposals to new and existing clients, based around the company’s Energy Management Solutions line.
- Liaise with senior management and other consultants to develop and implement market led strategies, to develop new business and cross-sell the business’s services.
- Identify and contribute to marketing campaigns in order to generate leads, including telemarketing and events.
- Liaise with the Delivery Team/Energy Engineers to ensure clear communications and delivery of projects to quality and budget required.
Skills & Competencies
- Excellent communication and influencing skills, both internally and externally.
- Experience selling in multiple energy/renewable solutions previously.
- Sufficient technical knowledge to understand client requirements in order to design the most relevant solution.
- Ability to make persuasive presentations to win new business.
- Ability to develop, adapt and maintain relationships at a senior level and to act as a credible ambassador of the business.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Cory Rogers
Apply for Senior Business Development Manager
The Green Recruitment Company have been engaged by a leading energy services provider,...
October 3rd, 2017
Job Title: Settlements Data Manager Industry Sector: Energy Procurement Job Type: Permanent Salary:...
June 9th, 2017
The Green Recruitment Company are working with a highly regarded energy services provider,...
October 6th, 2017
The Company: Our client is a market leading energy efficiency business. They provide...
August 8th, 2017