Senior Account Manager
Our client is a young but well-respected energy company, looking to disrupt the traditional energy market. The business is growing and they are looking to bring on the right people to continue and accelerate this trend. They are looking for enthusiastic candidates that want to make a difference and enjoy a truly collaborative environment.
The client extremely well funded and has the support of an extensive advisory board with a vast breadth and depth of financial, technical and commercial experience.
- We are looking for an experienced, energetic and hard working person to join part of our commercial team as a senior account manager. In this role, you will be responsible for working with a select number of our larger customers to develop them as the commercial lead.
- Working alongside a young and dynamic team at the heart of London in a rapidly growing technology company at the forefront of disrupting an established industry.
- The ideal candidate will have a good knowledge of electricity markets and experience of business to business either from an Account management or Business development.
- Work with customer services team on our most valuable customers
- Form Key Account strategy competitor analysis and communication plans
- The candidate should be able to develop strategic processes within the business to help uncover and remedy customer issues and concerns.
- The candidate must relay all customer feedback to product development team
- The candidate will be expected to attend regular meetings, write up reports on a range of topics and also deliver presentations to managers and clients.
- The candidate needs to understand what it is his customers businesses need and he/she should be able to provide in-depth industry knowledge.
- Develop and maintain strong active relationships with key client stakeholders to ensure a strong future.
- Meetings with customers regularly is expected alongside site visits with teams of engineers to build and develop long term and positive relationships.
- You will be expected to liaise with partners as well as Contractors in order to identify new opportunities and develop business relationships.
- You should be able to use contacts within the industries to create referrals within certain sectors of industry,
- Prior experience in the Energy Industry is desirable.
- Over 3 years in I&C space working in business development or account management
- The candidate is expected to be an excellent communicator, both verbal and written, in person and on the phone.
- Must be willing to give direct, but constructive, criticism to help provide growth in the business.
- An eye for detail is essential as is a commercial acumen.
- It is expected that the candidate will be able to organise themselves and manage their time well.
- The candidate should be able to multitask between different jobs and teams.
- Strong interpersonal, customer service, presentation, organisational and problem-solving skills
- The candidate should be comfortable using Microsoft Packages, primarily Microsoft Office.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Will Mackay
- +44 (0) 203 640 2130
Apply for Senior Account Manager
The Client: A large international energy provider. Our client has a history of...
August 2nd, 2017
This role is within a team which supports a range of clients –...
April 18th, 2017
The Client: An innovate energy storage company that has established itself over the...
July 13th, 2017
The Client: Our client is a leading developer in the Energy Storage field....
June 30th, 2017