Senior Account Manager – SW (Home Based)
Job Title: Senior Account Manager
Industry Sector: Energy Procurement
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £40,000 – £45,000 basic + Car + Commission
Site/Office Location: South West (Home Based)
Consultant: Andrew Green
The Green Recruitment Company are working alongside a fast-paced company that is rapidly adapting to the ever changing utilities space. The Senior Account Manager will offer all services to the end user and set the strategy, project manage and develop the relationship to ensure that the end user receives an excellent standard of service to our key clients to grow our client portfolio and maximise our income.
• Develop detailed understanding of client’s environment, industry sector and business priorities and respond with appropriate strategic proposition
• Prepare professional proposals and service level agreements based on a comprehensive understand of client needs
• Ensure both client and internal stakeholders are clear on deliverables
• Qualify value and assign appropriate commercial arrangements, negotiate and close opportunities
• Project manage effectively to ensure agreed services are delivered appropriately and timely
• Raise the companies brand and product awareness
• Build and develop relationships with new and existing clients
• Take complete ownership for service delivery and address any issues
• Recommend marketing campaigns to win new clients and cross sell to existing
• Obtain client referrals, case studies and testimonials
• Anticipate problems and proactively resolve
• Identify and mitigate competitive threats
• Communicate complex information clearly
• Maintain company records and CRM system accurately
• Be proactive about growing knowledge of the industry and up to date legislation and sharing this knowledge
• Commit to a culture of excellence and continuous improvement and make suggestions for improvement
• Supporting the wider needs of the business as required
• Passionate and enthusiastic about providing service excellence to clients
• Communicates professionally, commercially and intelligently at senior level
• Proven success and drive for growing and building positive relationships in a business setting
• Highly effective, energetic and motivated
• Experience and interest in the energy sector
• Well presented, professional, reliable and ethical * Results Driven
• Full clean UK driving licence
It’s essential that their ethos and values are understood and demonstrated in everything that they do.
• Can-Do Attitude
• Committed Team Players
• Best in Class
• Excellent Communicators
• Entrepreneurial Strategists
For more information or to apply for the role please send your CV to;
Please get in touch with any queries on:
+44 (0) 203 640 2130
The Green Recruitment Company is a specialist recruitment agency that recruits across the environmental and waste management sectors. If this role is not of interest but you are looking for a new opportunity, please contact the named consultant who would be happy to discuss current vacancies in your target area.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Andrew Green
- 0203 640 2130
Apply for Senior Account Manager – SW (Home Based)
Job Title: Senior Data Manager Industry Sector: Energy Procurement Job Type: Permanent Salary:...
June 13th, 2017
The Client: One of the largest and leading energy consultancies within the UK...
July 5th, 2017
Job Title: Account Manager Industry Sector: Energy Procurement Job Type: Permanent Salary: Flexible Depending...
June 9th, 2017
Job Title: Risk Manager/Account Manager Industry Sector: Energy Procurement Job Type: Permanent Salary:...
June 9th, 2017