Sales Engineer – Energy Storage – Germany
A large international energy provider. Our client has a history of being forward think and are expanding their Energy Storage Division to keep up with leading industry trends.
- You will responsible for developing the Energy Storage market to B2B and B2M clients. Responsible for the qualification of tenders and developing proposals including lifetime cost/revenue analysis.
- Share your technical knowledge with wider sales team to formulate effected proposals
- You will be required to manage bid teams and make sure deadlines are met
- You will be responsible for creating and maintaining relationships across a wider range of different stakeholders and must be comfortable with any level of seniority.
- You must work closely with key account manager to help produce plans for different accounts
The ideal candidate will be an experienced technical sales person with project management and bid management experience.
- Fluent in English and German
- A technical University Degree (preferably engineering)
- A background in technical sales or key account management in the Energy Industry
- B2B and B2M experience
- Experience of managing bid management process and teams
- A broad understanding/experience of the wider Energy networks/technologies with Energy Storage experience preferred
- An understanding of outside influencers of commercial proposals – operational design, etc
- Able to hold credible relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Solutions architect experience
- Entrepreneurial and flexible to a rapidly changing market
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Will Mackay
Apply for Sales Engineer – Energy Storage – Germany
The Client: A leading renewable energy developer which is expanding its operations...
August 15th, 2017
The Client: Our client is a young but well-respected energy company, looking to...
July 17th, 2017
This role is within a team which supports a range of clients –...
April 18th, 2017
The Client: Our client is a young but well respected future energy company,...
August 15th, 2017