Sales Director (Solar PV) – Dubai
Energy Sales and Commercial
The Green Recruitment Company are partnered with a European solar company who provide services by developing, financing and selling solar installations. With over 10 years presence in Europe and Asia, Middle East has also been an attractive market and as a result are seeking for a Sales Director.
The position is based in Dubai and the ideal sales director will be responsible for developing pipeline and closing projects selling power contracts into the Commercial & Industrial customer segment along with the following responsibilities:
- Leading the Commercial & Industrial (C&I) business across the Middle East, including but not limited to marketing, business development, sales and service.
- Develop accurate segmentation and targeting of the market including identification of customer and market opportunities, establishing balance of long-term pipeline and short-term revenue.
- Develop and implement an effective channel management plan
- Industrialize the process around identifying and serving customers’ needs to match the clients corporate strategy.
- Identify and target strategic clients and projects, establish long-term & trustful relationships with customers.
- Guide and participate in project team to effectively implement the customer and project plans. Be flexible and proactive to deal with complex situations and achieve sales targets.
- Setting the business negotiation strategy to ensure the financial health of the business (good balance of sales, operating expenses and profits).
- Develop the marketing plans to grow brand influence. Represent the company in Public Relations communications including seminars, conference and interviews.
- Establish one team of high efficiency & unity
- 5 years of sales experience in PV & preferential experience in related industry like energy/ICT.
- 10 years of team management experience, experience of being Country Manager or Regional GM will be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills and good technical knowledge, coupled with a dynamic approach to sales. Success-oriented.
- Bachelor´s degree or Certificate in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or Business Administration combined with a keen affinity for technical products would help.
- Requires frequent domestic travel.
- English and Arabic is preferable.
- Broad network across region.
- Frequently travelling and working in dynamic and fast-pace environment.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Jenita Nandha
Apply for Sales Director (Solar PV) – Dubai
Job Title: Corporate Business Development Manager Industry Sector: Energy Procurement Job Type: Permanent...
January 13th, 2017
Job Title: Business Development Manager – Embedded Generation Industry Sector: Energy Procurement Job...
July 18th, 2017
Summary: Our client, a leading international construction company are seeking to hire a...
May 15th, 2017
Job Title: Head of Account Management Industry Sector: Energy Procurement Job Type: Permanent...
April 11th, 2017