Project Manager – District Heating
District Heating & CHP
Our client is the leading provider of district heating solutions in towns and cities across the UK, providing their services to developers and the communities that benefit from the solutions that they provide. This international energy business are recruiting for an experienced Project Manager who will be responsible for the effective management of district heating projects across the region
This is a challenging role for an experienced Project Manager in renewable heat, who is comfortable in managing a number of key stakeholders through the project lifecycle.
As Project Manager you will be responsible for the following:
- Manage the delivery of the M&E projects working alongside a diverse set of Site Managers, Project Engineers and Project Designers
- Management of stakeholders, both internal and external, to ensure full commitment and support for the success of the project.
- Establish and maintain good supplier relations to ensure effective delivery and quality of Installations
- Manage the project to ensure compliance of all parties, particularly with respect to completion of the Project prior to programmed operational start date
- Effective Planning, allocation and management of resources
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with project sponsors
- Manage project budget and produce financial monthly report
- Ensure all deliverables are to standard and specification
- Produce bill of quantity/materials
- Adhere to project delivery systems and procedures
- Manage the timely production of O&M manuals
- Produce weekly/monthly project progress report
- Produce Construction Phase Plan in line with CDM regulations and to monitor and update the plan throughout the project period
- Work with the planner in order to track, monitor and report project status to senior management
- Carry out project reporting in line with required deadlines
- Identify, monitor, mitigate and manage project and operational risks
- Maintain a solution based approach to problems
- Expereine in district heating or CHP / Energy Centres
- HNC/Degree level required in either a mechanical or electrical discipline
- CSCS Project Manager Card
- SMSTS Qualified
- Engineering / Civil experience
- Experience of delivering a portfolio of multi-million-pound M&E/Civil Projects with a diverse project delivery team
- Extensive Project Management Experience
- Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- Civil Engineerin
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Tim Hall
- +44 (0) 203 640 2130
Apply for Project Manager – District Heating
Summary: Our client, a leading International Energy Provider are looking to recruit a...
August 9th, 2017
Summary: Our client are a leading design build company specialising specifically in heat...
April 25th, 2017
Summary: My client, a leading energy solutions provider are recruiting for a Business...
May 19th, 2017
Summary: Our client, a well-established energy solutions company is seeking a Lead Programme...
September 6th, 2016