Project Engineer – North West France – German Speaking
Software vendor specialised in energy information systems, develops and markets, a web based energy management platform (renewable energy, smart buildings, smart grids). In 2017, our client enables professionals to optimize the operational performance of more than 4500 sites worldwide, including 4.5 GW of renewable plant capacity. This includes a wide range of functionalities such as performance analysis, maintenance management (CMMS), workflow management, automated alerts or custom reports. The product aggregates daily over 100 million measurements.
The company have offices in France, United-Kingdom, USA and India.
To insure our development, we are looking for a project engineer specialised in renewable energies, mainly in the Solar field.
In charge of a customers portfolio mainly German, the project engineer missions will be :
Customer project management:
- Management of the Customer infrastructures set-up
- Management of the Customer requests to customize the product environment
- Management of the Customer performance indicators conception and implementation
- Customer support
- Contribution to customer training sessions
- Production of specific templates or contents for customer training sessions
Hardware staging & integration:
- Hardware ordering by project, delivery acceptance
- Hardware configuration and staging
- Support to hardware field rollout
- Contribution on the online help portal up-date
The Customer Care Engineer ensures the highest level of Customer satisfaction
- Bachelor of Science, Engineering school
- IT background and interest
- Renewables market experience, 5 years Operations management experience
- Project and Customer Relationship management
- Practical, proactive, solution provider, excellent communication skills
- Analytical rigor, precision, curiosity
- Language Skills – Fluent English and German
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Harry Davies
Apply for Project Engineer – North West France – German Speaking
Company Our client is a leading manufacturer and developer of Solar PV Inverters...
October 10th, 2017
The Role: Ensure O&M contractual and statutory compliance for a portfolio of Energy Storage...
September 25th, 2017
The Solar PV Yield Expert will focus on supporting clients in the development of new...
October 24th, 2017
Has a commercial mindset with a technical background. Develop, maintain a log and...
August 18th, 2017