Project Director (Solar PV) Australia
TGRC are exclusively working with an EPC contractor specializing in the Renewable Energy sector, specifically solar PV. Their vision is to make and market energy in competitive, converging international markets. Their core business functions across project development, EPC, O&M, Engineering, Storage, Trackers and Scada. With international operations, they are currently looking to hire a Project Director for their PV project in Sydney, Australia.
The Project Director will be responsible for ensuring coordination and overall management (technical, human, financial and administrative) of the Project, optimizing internal and external resources under its responsibility in accordance with the constraints of safety, time, quality, budget and applicable regulations. The following scopes of responsibilities are:
- Implement and coordinate an organizational structure established for execution of the Contract in accordance with the technical, financial, quality, safety and budget objectives.
- Verify suitability and enforceability of the Health, Safety and Environmental management plan of the Project.
- Ensure Project execution in compliance with the contractual obligations, shareholders’ policies and coordinating all relevant activities during execution of the Project.
- Ensure the implementation of the Quality management plan of the Project, and follow up of the non-conformance reports and their closing actions.
- Responsibility for allocating resources in order to guarantee comprehensive safety of individuals involved in the tasks to be performed on site, and on-site environmental protection.
- Supervision of technical and financial documentation of the Project.
- Preparation and follow up of the Project Risk Management Plan.
- Management of Project interfaces with Owner, Offtaker and stakeholders, and between the various subcontractors.
- Periodic reporting to the Owner and the stakeholders, ensuring that the information therein contained is reliable and complete, including identification of Project risks and proposed mitigation actions.
- Ensure technical interfaces with suppliers, O&M Contractor and Owner are resolved in a timely manner.
- Ensure the implementation of HSE management plan during the construction period;
- Establish a HSE Committee;
- Implement Emergency Preparedness and Response Procedures
- Follow-up on incidents, accidents and related reporting and root cause analysis.
- Guarantee that HSE audits are conducted
- Ensure that awareness actions are implemented
- Prepare the project risk management plan
- Organize and follow up on audits
- Ensure Risks
- Minimum ten years (10) of experience working specifically in different project abroad (PV or Industrial Projects) and mandatory experience working in Australia.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- To possess strong analytical capabilities and ability to manage tasks associated with project development.
- To manage assigned workload to ensure deadlines are achieve. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Comfortable working in internal and external customer-facing situations. Solid computer skills. Strong attention to detail. Excellence in work is a must.
- Degree/MBA in relevant field
- Fluent speaker in English and Spanish
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Jenita Nandha
Apply for Project Director (Solar PV) Australia
THE CLIENT: The Green Recruitment Company represents a FinTech start up that are about...
October 6th, 2017
Job Title: National Sales Manager Industry Sector: Energy Procurement Job Type: Permanent Salary:...
August 15th, 2017
The Organisation: A leader in Renewable Energy development. They are a key player...
September 18th, 2017
The Green Recruitment Company have been engaged by a growing energy services consultancy,...
July 12th, 2017