Project Delivery Manager – Solar PV – London
Renewable Energy Generation
Our award winning client is looking to hire a Project Delivery Manager to become part of their successful team. Over the past decade they have Specialised in installations of Solar PV, Battery Storage, EV Charging and LED’s. Designing and installing thousands of systems across the UK.
Project managing the timely and effective delivery of residential installations to high quality standards and to ensure a high degree of customer satisfaction. Assistance with the delivery of commercial PV projects
In particular you will:
- Recruitment approval and management of sub-contractors
- Secure delivery of necessary stock to site
- Ensure all documentation and electronic records relating to installations are managed and stored appropriately
- Solar PV system design (under instruction)
- Ensure all H&S documentation is prepared for each installation
- Ensuring compliance of every installation with Joju Solar’s internal management systems and with our accreditation requirements
- Procurement of products for stock and installation – cost analysis and benchmarking
- Management of installation costs and budgets
- Operating our stock information and management systems
- Helping to ensure that all installations comply with all current legislative and regulatory requirements including Health and Safety requirements – ensuring that accreditations are kept up to date
- Staying up to date with developing technologies and techniques and practices including all Health and Safety requirements
Skills and Qualifications and experience:
- Excellent team working skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills for dealing with both contractors and customers
- Numerate and able to understand complex technical concepts
- Excellent customer liaison skills – focussed on the customer’s needs
- Highly organised
- High level of knowledge Excel and Word
- Accurate record keeping
- Problem solving
- Clean driving license
- Calm under pressure
- Experience of managing subcontractors in the construction industry
- Project management in construction industry
- Experience in customer facing role
- Experience of PV or other renewables
- Educated to degree level in a related discipline, eg low carbon business, engineering or project management
- Real interest in renewable energy and sustainability
- Previous experience with delivery of renewable technologies
- Electrical or roofing knowledge
- Previous responsibility for managing costs and budgets
- Experience of specifying scaffold and managing scaffolders
We will train you in all aspects of the job but you will need to be a very proactive and quick-learning self-starter.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Harry Gibson
Apply for Project Delivery Manager – Solar PV – London
The Role: The Energy Storage O&M Technician is a site-based role performing operational and...
September 25th, 2017
THE CLIENT: The Green Recruitment Company represents a developer and operator of privately financed...
May 11th, 2017
The Role The Project Manager will help the company regarding the Designing &...
April 11th, 2017
The Company We are one of the longest running solar PV specialists in...
July 5th, 2017