Product Manager Energy Storage
An innovate energy storage company that has established itself over the last 5 years. A well-funded company with an original take on technology, design and customer interaction. They are set to make significant waves in the energy industry and play a significant role in helping shape a new landscape in the energy industry.
In an industry set to be worth $20 billion by 2020, the company has successfully deployed a large fleet of their batteries and are on the precipice of taking a leading position in the rapidly growing energy storage industry.
Our client are looking for a Product Manager to lead new product development projects, manage new product introduction processes, support various product engineering activities and manage the efficient transition and scale up of these products into our supply chain.
- Drive and challenge development team, internal and external, to achieve project deliverables with particular focus on the ensuring technically and commercially robust engineering releases
- Act as liaison between team members to ensure clear communication and support of common team goals and alignment of technical development glidepath both internally and within supply chain capability
- Interface with third party manufacturing partners to launch new products. Manage supply chain in terms of industrial and manufacturing engineering focus during scale up.
- Interface with key technology and sub systems suppliers to ensure alignment with associated internal developments and launch of new products.
- Interface with key technology and sub systems suppliers to ensure best technical and commercial offering.
- Act as ‘go to’ person within Operations team for technical input
- BSC degree in electrical engineering discipline.
- 5-10 years electronic product design/technical project management/NPI experience with strong technical aptitude.
- Project management experience, leadership and ability to drive deliverables of cross-functional product and technical development teams.
- Process driven with Manufacturing and/or Industrial Engineering experience/awareness.
- Robust personality in order to understand and challenge both internal development teams and external technology providers alike.
- Understanding of appropriate manufacturing environments (assembly, quality, manufacturing and industrial engineering and supply chain knowledge a major advantage).
- Ability to grasp and challenge technical concepts such as: electrical circuit design, mechanical packages, software development processes and hard and software integration processes approaches and validation.
- Must be detail oriented and possess excellent oral/written communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Will Mackay
Apply for Product Manager Energy Storage
The Client: Our client is a young but well respected future energy company,...
August 15th, 2017
The Client: Our client is a young but well-respected energy company, looking to...
July 17th, 2017
The Client: One of the UK’s leading developers and service providers in the...
October 17th, 2017
The Client: An innovate energy storage company that has established itself over the...
July 13th, 2017