The Green Recruitment Company are engaged by a leading energy supplier to manage their recruitment in the pricing team. They have multiple offices in all continents and will be looking to expand the business and this team in-particular. The business has a very good culture with event occurring frequently throughout the year for high performers.
• Create and deliver the long term commercial pricing strategy
• Manage the price position for all channels, making recommendations that support core business objectives
• Collect, manipulate and analyse a wide range of input data from internal and external sources
• Build models that deliver meaningful insight
• Influence, challenge and manage core stakeholders
• Mentor and support other team members
• At least three years’ experience in the energy industry, with direct experience of financial or commercial functions, commercial pricing experience is ideal
• 2.1 or higher in a numerical/business discipline, or equivalent
• Technical, Excel/ SQL / VBA. SAS of other stats packages an advantage
• Proactive, driven and keen to take on responsibility
• Can work under pressure to tight deadlines
• Analytical, able to problem solve and conceive new ways of working
• Strong business acumen and data-driven decision making capabilities
• Excellent communication skills, written and oral
• Disciplined and organized approach to work
• Demonstrated success in a fast-paced team environment
• Self-starter philosophy and driven to success
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Andrew Green
Apply for Pricing Analyst
The Company: Our client is a specialist consultancy that provide a wide variety...
July 11th, 2017
The Client: One of the largest and leading energy consultancies within the UK...
July 5th, 2017
The Client: The Green Recruitment Company are working alongside a leading international energy...
September 28th, 2017
The Green Recruitment Company have been engaged by a leading energy services provider,...
October 3rd, 2017