The Green Recruitment Company are working alongside a leading energy consultancy in their search for a Pricing Analyst. The utility management consultancy has a great reputation across the UK’s energy space. This innovative company offers utility solutions, specialising in energy procurement, cost reductions and auditing.
Building and nurturing customer relationships, the pricing analyst is responsible for ensuring the tendering process is managed and delivered effectively. Working in a rapidly expanding and ever-evolving industry, the focus of this role is to attend to customers’ needs across a portfolio and negotiate energy suppliers’ terms and conditions.
This is a rewarding career opportunity for someone who revels in communicating with people at all levels, building long-standing relationships and takes pride in their organisational skills.
- Build customer relationships.
- Understand the needs of the customer.
- Manage and deliver the tendering process.
- Build relationships with suppliers.
- Negotiate to maximise profit potential.
- Manage meter operations.
- Review supplier’s terms and conditions.
- Organising precise client records.
The company will provide one of the leading packages in return for a candidate that:
- Experience working in the Utilities/Energy Brokerage sector.
- Strong communication and negotiating skillset.
- Good organisation skills.
- Articulate on the phone and the ability to build constructive relationships and garner interest on the telephone.
- Confidence working independently and in a team.
- The ability to be flexible and show initiative when working under pressure.
- Comfortable managing long-term relationships at all levels, gaining respect and credibility quickly.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good IT skills.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Tom Brookes
- 0203 640 2130
Apply for Pricing Analyst
The Client: The Green Recruitment Company are working with a global supplier in...
September 27th, 2017
The Client: The Green Recruitment Company are working alongside one of the largest...
September 11th, 2017
Summary: Our client is a multinational energy company, currently seeking an Energy Analyst...
November 8th, 2017
Job Title: Senior Sales Manager – Germany Industry Sector: Energy Procurement Job Type:...
November 7th, 2017