Operations Manager – Virtual Power Plant and Energy Storage
Our client is an ambitious company, hoping to change the way businesses and consumers interact with their electricity usage.
Our client are seeking talented and strategic thinkers to help broaden their horizons and add to a trajectory of success. The role will include an insightful, strategic and creative leader to run multiple ongoing operations, whilst improving efficiency.
- Manage a team of 2 operations analysts, setting expectations and building a strong foundation for success.
- Set up processes to smooth operations and reporting to improve performance and reliability. You will need to be organised to manage this over multiple teams.
- Scope and/or develop tools to increase the automation of operations.
- Manage the aggregation of tests of a mix of different assets to submit it to National Grid, and deal with the National Grid test assessment team.
- Report on the volume of commissioned assets that needs to be bid into the market.
- Responsible for commissioning of assets and monitoring of our VPP.
- Responsible for the registration of PPA customers.
- Provide feedback and reports to customers on performance levels.
- Quick execution of plans as well as the ability to solve difficult problems appropriately and swiftly.
- Previous experience of management or operations is necessary.
- Self-motivated and autonomous, but also able to work with others.
- Analytical and strategic mindset.
- Interest in learning a programming language
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Will Mackay
- 0203 640 2130
Apply for Operations Manager – Virtual Power Plant and Energy Storage
Summary: Our client, a leading Demand Side Response company are seeking a Business...
May 2nd, 2017
The Company: Our client is a European power in trading, investment, and service...
July 12th, 2017
The Client: An innovate energy storage company that has established itself over the...
July 13th, 2017
Summary: Our company, part of a leading energy efficiency company is dedicated to...
July 4th, 2017